In November 2009, Chris Davenport, Stian Hagen, and Andrea Binning ventured to the bottom of the world in search of the ski lines of their dreams. During their journey to the Antarctic Peninsula, the team discovered a new understanding of the beauty of ski mountaineering and of the depths of human connection to nature…… This is their story.
- Type D Killer Whales
- Solo adventurer sets world record rowing across the Southern Ocean
- 60 minutes – Leopard seals and climate climate change in Antarctica
- Celebrating 100 trips
- Shackleton ‘Epic’ re-enactment
- North West Passage on Philos completed.
- A call for more scientific research onboard our vessels
- Follow us on Facebook
- New Video – BSAE 2012 video diary’s